Saturday, March 30, 2013

Bet You Want to Shout Out Your Own Rants and Raves?

Normally I am blogging about almost everything introvert . These days as I find my life being more than my own, there is so much more that is bubbling up inside me waiting to express.

Here's some of what you are going to be finding me blogging about here:

- aging gracefully (that's me here, thinking this is what I AM doing.)

- being a wife, daughter, mother and grandmother (all that makes me tick more than anything else)

- cutting through the crap of care giving: Medicare and more (you can either rest on your laurels or be on top of things which on occasion, means ranting)


- reinventing your work life by choice or not

While I haven't yet established my schedule for blogging about my loves, rants and raves, please do check in about once a week to find out the latest.

And jump in with what your own thoughts might be.

Got anything right now you care to rant or rave about?


No comments:

Post a Comment